Experienced Hardscape & Landscape Foreman
Lee Highway Nursery is an EOE Landscaping/Nursery business
located in Madison & Warrenton VA.
We are looking for experienced landscape foremen that have a positive attitude along with great leadership skills and an eye for detail. Our crew leaders & members are responsible for completing jobs on time and to our high quality standards. At this time we are only looking for experienced individuals with a strong back ground in planting installation, equipment operation, crew management and some hardscape installation.
Candidates for this job must be familiar in all phases of landscape construction including: planting, grading, paver patio, walkway, retaining wall installations, bob-cat and small equipment operation. Our crew leaders are responsible for all phases of the job start to finish. Attention to detail and great customer service skills are a must.
-Crew leaders with experience in grading, planting and sod installation go to the top of the list minimum of 1 year experience for this position.
This is a full time year round positions with competitive pay and benefits. We offer paid holidays, vacation time and a benefits package. Please only respond if you meet or exceed the following criteria and are able to send a resume. If no resume then please send work history to be considered.
– Valid V.A. drivers license with a clean record.
– Minimum of 1 year Landscape/ hardscape installation experience.
– Ability to work Monday thru Friday 8-10 hours per day.
– Can drive a truck and trailer. (Also able to back up trailer)
– Have extensive experience with Bobcat/ skid steer, Trenchers, Mini-ex , Tampers, Etc.
– Ability to read blue prints. (not a must but helpful)
– Have plant material id and installation knowledge. (not a must but very helpful)
– Ability to obtain and maintain a Virginia Certified Pesticide applicators license within 60 days of employment.
– Able to lead a team of others and take responsibility for the job they do.
– Enjoy working outside in various weather conditions.
– Take pride in the work you complete.
– Looking to join a growing company that your skills can be put to the test and rewarded!
Job Type: Full-time
- Landscape/ Hardscape: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time